Corporate Cup Challenge REBOOT 2022
Get Ready for Some Healthy Competition!
The Corporate Cup Challenge, hosted by the Mt. Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce, is all about fitness, team building, and friendly competition!
With a new look this year, the Corporate Cup Challenge is truly focused on teambuilding, fun, and wellness. This, now one-day event, encourages employees from Chamber member businesses to work together in teams of 4 as a way to build your team's cohesion. It's also a great way to earn bragging rights and build relationships with fellow Chamber members along the way!
Businesses earn points based on where they place in large game events as well as
small game activities. The team with the most points overall wins the 2022 Corporate Cup Challenge for a chance to win the gold, silver, and bronze medals!
The planned activities this year are:
Small Games: New this year, we have a series of small game activities that will
truly test your team's working abilities. Teams will have the option of participating in a number of scored events. The more points, the better!
Large Games: Back by popular demand, we have two large game events! Points for these events will be added to the overall score.
- Cornhole (most points)- Your teams of four will be split and paired with another team for our cornhole competition.
- Kickball (most points)- Your team of four will be paired with another team of four and go head to head with another combined team.
Put your team together no later than Friday, September 2, and get ready to have some fun on September 14th from 5-8 pm at Island Park.
R e g i s t e r Y o u r T e a m o f 4 P l a y e r s
- All participating businesses must be Mt. Pleasant Chamber Members in good standing!
- A team registration fee of $100 provides your team the opportunity to compete in competitions planned at the event.
- Employees ages 18 and older can participate in the events.
- Team uniforms. (feel free to get creative here!) are the responsibility of each team.
- Team packets with rules, number of participants for each event, schedules, and
other details will be provided to team captains as we get closer to the event
- Questions? Contact Liz Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org.