Ribbon Cutting - MediLodge of Mt. Pleasant
MediLodge of Mt. Pleasant
Tuesday, July 18, 4 - 6 p.m.
Ribbon Cutting at 4:30 pm
Stop by and congratulate MediLodge of Mt. Pleasant (formerly Tendercare) on their new name, AND on their recent 5-Star Quality Rating from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)!
According to CMS, nursing homes achieving a 5-star Quality Rating are considered to have above average quality, and have obtained the highest designation possible under the system.
1524 Portabella Trail
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
About MediLodge of Mt. Pleasant
Medilodge of Mt. Pleasant is a leading provider of long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation solutions. Our center offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each individual in today’s ever-changing healthcare environment. We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center, below are some of our center’s points of differences:
- AHCA/NCAL Award for Quality Care
- Close proximity to hospitals
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Full-time Respiratory Therapist
- In-house Nurse Practitioner
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- History of good compliance